立即更新 不再显示X Update Tip: Discover the new version of the browser, it's as simple and easy to use, the speed is increased by 30%, and the update will no longer show X
"People's Network User Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement") is composed of users of the People's Network website (including PC, mobile terminal and applications) (hereinafter referred to as "users or you") and the operator of the People's Website, That is, the People's Network Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as "people's network") jointly conclude related matters such as website platform services. This agreement is contractual and you should read and abide by it. Please read carefully and fully understand the contents of each clause, especially the clauses that remind you of the notice in bold.
I. Confirmation and acceptance of the terms of the agreement:
- After the user is successfully registered, the people network will give each user a user account and corresponding password, the user account and password are the responsibility of the custody of the user; the user shall be legally responsible for all activities and events performed under his user account.
- The user must take full responsibility for the authenticity, legality, and validity of the registered information on the people's network, and the user must not impersonate others (including but not limited to impersonating others' names, names, font sizes, avatars, etc. in a manner that causes confusion) Open an account; you must not use any other person's name to publish any information; you must not maliciously use a registered account to cause other users to misidentify; otherwise, PeopleNet has the right to immediately stop providing services, withdraw its account, and the user bears all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
- The user understands and confirms that the ownership and related rights and interests of the registered account on the people's network belong to the company, and the user only enjoys the right to use the account after completing the registration procedures. Your account is limited to your own use, and it is forbidden to donate, borrow, rent, transfer, sell or otherwise allow others to use the account in any form without the written consent of the company. If the company finds or has reasonable grounds to believe that the user is not the initial registrant of the account, the company has the right to suspend or terminate the service to the registered account without notifying you and has the right to cancel the account without registering with the account. The user of the account bears legal responsibility.
- When you find that anyone is using your account improperly or there are any other situations that may endanger your account security, you should immediately notify the People Network in an effective manner and request the suspension of related services. You understand that it takes reasonable time for People.com to take action on your request, and People.com does not take any responsibility for the consequences (including but not limited to any loss you have) before taking action.
- You may need to fill in and verify some necessary information during the process of registering an account or using the services of the People Network platform. If national laws and regulations have special regulations, you need to fill in your real identity information (including but not limited to ID cards, business licenses). If the information you fill in is incomplete, you will not be able to use the platform of the People Network platform or be restricted during use.
- Under the following circumstances, people's network can unilaterally terminate this agreement by canceling the user account:
- 1) When a user violates the relevant provisions of this agreement, Peoplenet has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of services to the user. If the user is registered as a user of the People's Network directly or indirectly or in the name of another person after the service has been suspended or terminated by the People's Network, the People's Network has the right to suspend or terminate the service to the user again;
- 2) Once the content of the user's registration information is found to be false, People's Network has the right to terminate the provision of services to the user;
- 3) When this agreement is amended or updated, if the user indicates that he does not want to accept the new service agreement, People Network has the right to terminate the provision of services to the user;
- 4) In the event of force majeure, PeopleNet has the right to unilaterally terminate the provision of services.
- The user understands and agrees that, even after the termination of this agreement and the termination of the user's services, the people network still has the right:
- 1) Continue to save your user information;
- 2) Continue to claim to users for their liability for violations of laws and regulations, this agreement and the rules of the platform during their use of the platform.
3. Service content and usage specifications:
- The user promises and understands that the people's network is only a free information publishing platform. The user must not use the people's network in any way to directly or indirectly engage in violations of Chinese laws and social morality. The people's network has the right to delete content that violates the above commitments.
- Users may not use this website to produce, upload, copy, publish, disseminate or reprint the following content:
- 1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
- 2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
- 3) Those that harm national honor and interests;
- 4) Incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermine national unity;
- 5) Those who undermine national religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
- 6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and destabilizing society;
- 7) Disseminate obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigate crimes;
- 8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing on their legal rights and interests;
- 9) Information containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
- In the process of receiving the services of the People Network, you must not engage in the following activities:
- 1) Publish, transmit, disseminate, store, infringe others' legal rights such as intellectual property rights and trade secrets; include viruses, Trojans, and other content that may cause harm to the people's network system or affect its stability or create false identities to mislead Deceive others;
- 2) Transmit or distribute or otherwise realize the transmission of text, images, photos, software or other materials protected by intellectual property laws as examples (but not limited to): including copyright or trademark rights (or privacy or Right to publicity) unless the user has obtained permission or authorization from the intellectual property right holder;
- 3) use any material or information containing images or photos obtained through the use of the Software by infringing trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of either party;
- 4) Conduct acts that endanger computer network security, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers / accounts; accessing public computer networks or other people's computer systems without permission and deleting, modifying, and adding stored information ; Without permission, attempt to detect, scan, test the weaknesses of the system or network of the platform or other acts that undermine network security; attempt to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of the platform system or website, intentionally spread malicious programs or viruses, and other disruptive interference Normal network information service behavior; forging TCP / IP packet names or partial names;
- 5) Modify or falsify instructions, data, and data packages in the operation of software works, add, delete, or change the functions or operating effects of software, and shall not disseminate or operate the software used for the above purposes to the public through the information network;
- 7) Violation of the activity rules published on the website of the people, including but not limited to publishing false information, cheating or conducting false transactions through other means.
- You understand and agree that Peoplenet has the right to provide it with the necessary information such as registration information and release records that you fill in on the Peoplenet platform at the request of government departments (including judicial and administrative departments).
- For the healthy development of the People's Network, People's Network has formulated the People's Network Convention. All users of the People's Network must comply with this convention. Violating the convention will result in deleted information, cancellation of accounts, blocking of IP addresses, blocking of keywords, and blocking of contact information. Or legal proceedings. The convention is available at idahoducksunlimited.com/a/bangui/.
- People's Daily encourages users to make full use of the People's Daily platform to freely publish their own information, and users have copyright in accordance with the law on the legal content (including but not limited to text, pictures, videos, audio, etc.) they publish on People's Online. Users should not publish other people's content protected by intellectual property laws, etc. through the People's Network, unless they have the legal authorization of others. Regarding the content posted by users, if a third party complains to the people's network and submits preliminary evidence, and the people's network determines that the complaint is true, the people's network will delete these contents. If the content posted by the user causes losses to the people network, the user shall be responsible for compensation. (Please refer to the "People's Network Convention" for specific specifications of the content posted by the user's website.)
- People.com has the right to review and supervise the use of People.com. If a user violates any of the above provisions when using People.com, People.com or its authorized persons have the right to request users to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but It is not limited to changing or deleting the content posted by the user, suspending or terminating the user's right to use the People Network) to mitigate the impact of user misconduct.
- The specific content of the services provided on this website is provided according to the actual situation. People's Network reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate some or all services. Peoplenet.com is not responsible for the losses caused to users due to business adjustments. Unless otherwise expressly provided in this agreement, any new features added to or enhanced on this website, including new products introduced, are governed by this agreement. The user understands and agrees that the service of this website is only provided according to its current situation. Peoplenet.com does not assume any responsibility for the aging, deletion, transmission errors, failure to store or any other problems of user communication or personalization settings. .
- Peoplenet may charge users for some services when providing services. In this case, people's network will make a clear prompt on the relevant page. If the user refuses to pay such fees, the related services cannot be used.
- People Network provides platform services for classified information for most users for free, but charges for specific services of People Network. If the service used by the user requires payment, the user has the right to decide whether to use and accept the charged service. People's online charging services are denominated in RMB, and pricing may be adjusted at any time. We will notify users of changes to charging policies by means of a website announcement. People.com also has the option to temporarily adjust our service charges when a promotion or new service is launched, and this adjustment will take effect when we announce a promotion or new service. The payment service does not start until the system receives the user's payment. If the personal category (such as: self-deletion) or the posting of information violates the People ’s Net Convention (the convention is based on the convention when the payment actually occurred), the category is removed or deleted, People ’s Net will not refund.
- If the people's website needs to be revised due to the website itself, if it involves substantial changes in paid products, including but not limited to product cancellations, service content additions or reductions, change of posting pages, and release of city changes, people's websites have the right to unilaterally terminate the service in advance And promptly notify the customer, the customer has paid the payment but did not perform the service part of the money refund to the customer, such situations are not considered as a breach of the people network.
- The user understands that the people network only provides related services, in addition to equipment related to related services (such as computers, modems and other devices connected to the Internet) and the required fees (such as those paid for Internet access Telephone and Internet charges) should be borne by the user.
- The services provided by the People Network may include: text, software, sound, pictures, videos, graphics, etc. All of this content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other property ownership laws. Users can use these contents only after they have obtained the authorization from People.com or other relevant rights holders. They cannot reproduce, reproduce or create derivative products related to the contents without authorization.
- You acknowledge and agree that People.com has the right to send you information about related activities on this website through your reserved phone, email, text message, and station letter.
Fourth, intellectual property
- The content provided by the company in the "People's Network" software and related services (including but not limited to software, technology, programs, web pages, text, pictures, images, trademarks, logos, audio, video, graphics, layout, electronic documents, etc. ) The intellectual property rights belong to our company. At the same time, the copyrights, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the software on which the company provides services belong to the company. Without the company's permission, no one can use it without permission (including but not limited to monitoring, copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading the content in the "People's Web" software and related services through any robot or spider and other programs or equipment) .
- The user warrants and declares that he / she has a complete legal copyright or a complete legal authorization for the information / work provided by him such as text, pictures, graphics, audio and / or video, etc., and can be used for his activities on the people's online, guaranteeing the people's online The use of this content does not violate national laws and regulations, nor does it infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of third parties or assume any obligations. The user shall bear full responsibility for all the consequences of the information provided by the form, content and authorization are imperfect and illegal. People's Network or its affiliated companies have suffered losses (direct, indirect, accidental) due to the illegality of the works, content, information submitted by users or the infringement of the third party's legitimate rights and interests to the third party to bear any kind of compensation, compensation or fine to third parties. , Punitive and secondary losses), the user bears full compensation for the aforementioned losses suffered by the people network or its affiliates.
- People's Daily Online reserves the right to monitor all content on its website in real time, and has the right to delete any works, content, and information in violation of this agreement in accordance with its independent judgment. People's Daily Online is not responsible for any consequences caused by the deletion of users' works, content, information, or any loss caused to users. The user agrees to allow the people's website to enjoy the right to use the works created and published free of charge, and the user understands and confirms that such use does not constitute any infringement of his work.
V. User authorization and privacy protection
- The user knows, understands and agrees that it uploads the content uploaded through the People Network, authorizing the company and its affiliates and control companies to use it globally, free of charge, non-exclusive, and sublicensable. The scope of use includes but is not limited to the current Or other websites, applications, products or terminal equipment, etc., and authorize the company and its affiliates, control companies to modify, copy, adapt, translate, compile or make derivative products for the corresponding content.
- The user confirms and agrees to authorize the company to defend rights in the name of the company or entrust a professional third party to infringe on the content of intellectual property rights uploaded and released by users, including but not limited to: monitoring infringements, sending rights protection letters, filing lawsuits or arbitration, For mediation and reconciliation, the company has the right to make decisions on rights protection matters and implement them independently.
- Protecting user privacy is a basic policy of People's Network. People's Network guarantees that it will not disclose or provide user registration information to third parties and non-public content stored on People's Network when users use this website service, except for the following:
- 1) Obtain the explicit authorization of the user in advance;
- 2) According to relevant laws and regulations;
- 3) According to the requirements of relevant government authorities;
- 4) When a third party makes a complaint or brings a lawsuit for intellectual property rights, it is disclosed because of a complaint or a lawsuit;
- 5) Transfer for completion of merger, division, acquisition or asset transfer;
- 6) Needed to provide the services you requested;
- 7) To protect the interests of the public;
- 8) Protect the legitimate rights and interests of the people's network.
- With your authorization, People.com may cooperate with third parties to provide users with related services. In this case, if the third party agrees to assume the same responsibility for protecting user privacy as People.com, then People.com may The user's registration information is provided to the third party.
- Under the premise of not revealing the privacy information of a single user, People Network has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database.
- The user can apply to the people to cancel the account for the application. After the user cancels the account, the people will stop providing products / services for them, and according to the user's requirements, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, the people will delete their personal information on the people's platform.
- When users upload photos, personal information and other materials to the Internet, they may be copied, reproduced, altered or used for other illegal purposes by other organizations or individuals. Users must be fully aware of the existence of such risks. The user expressly agrees that the risks (including but not limited to being infringed by or causing infringement to third parties) by using the people's network services are entirely borne by himself; all consequences arising from his use of the people's network services are also borne by himself , People Network does not take any responsibility for this.
- People's Daily Online does not guarantee that the services of this website will meet the requirements of users, nor does it guarantee that the services of this website will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, security, accuracy, authenticity and integrity of the services of this website.
- For reasons of force majeure (including but not limited to: normal equipment maintenance of the information network, failure of the information network connection, failure of the computer, communication or other systems, power failure, strikes, labor disputes, riots, uprisings, riots, insufficient productivity or means of production, Fire, Flood, Storm, Explosion, War, Government Action, Order of the Judicial Administration) or the service of this website is interrupted or other defects caused by people's network can not control, people's network does not bear any responsibility, but people's network will try to reduce The loss and impact to users.
- According to relevant laws and regulations, PeopleNet.com solemnly draws users' attention here. PeopleNet.com, as a provider of information storage space and online trading platform, uploads, posts, sends e-mail or any other information, material, Text, software, music, audio, photos, graphics, video, information or other materials (hereinafter referred to as "content"), whether publicly or privately, are the responsibility of the content provider. Peoplenet.com has no control over the content transmitted through this website and therefore does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or quality of the content. Under no circumstances will the People Network be responsible for any content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions of any content, and any loss or damage arising from the posting, sending of e-mail, or other transmission of any content via the services of this website . However, PeopleNet has the right to stop transmitting any of the foregoing content and take corresponding actions according to law, including but not limited to suspending the use of all or part of the services of this website by users, keeping relevant records, and reporting to relevant authorities.
- As a network service provider, People's Daily Online does not have sufficient monitoring capabilities for illegal reprints, false releases, and piracy. People's Daily Online does not bear legal responsibility for such infringements committed by others on the website, and the legal liability for infringement shall be borne by me.
Notice of infringement
- When you find that any content on the people ’s website does not comply with the law, this agreement, or the provisions of the people ’s network convention, you have the right and obligation to report to the people ’s network by clicking the “Report” link. When you confirm that your personal information has been misappropriated, or your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please report this situation to the People's Daily Online. We accept online submission of reports (please click on the "phone theft" link at the bottom of the homepage and submit the information as required) or report by written mail. Please report to the following address: 6A, Block A, 2337 Gudai Road, Shanghai, China Loubaiwang.com Report Acceptance Department, Zip code: 200030. The following information and materials are also provided:
- 1) the URL, number or other details of the information that violates your rights;
- 2) Proof of your rights as the legal owner of the copyright or other rights mentioned;
- 3) Your contact information, including contact name, address, phone number and email;
- 4) Copy of your ID card, business license and other related information.
- If it is confirmed through review, we will delete the relevant information in time. We only accept written notices of infringement by post, email or fax. If the situation is urgent, you can inform us in advance through the customer service phone, and we will take corresponding measures according to the situation.
Eight, using TalkingData analysis service
- TalkingData provides data statistical analysis services for mobile applications. After you integrate the TalkingData data SDK or API in your application, your application will collect and transmit relevant data of your end users through technical means, and analyze these data through our services to Understand how your app performs on different terminal devices, using platforms or app distribution channels, and user usage.
- Your end-user data usually includes but is not limited to: SDK or API version, platform, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, iOS vendor identifier (IDFV), iOS advertising identifier (IDFA), Android Advertiser Identifier, Network Card (MAC) Address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), Device Model, Device Manufacturer, Device Operating System Version, Session Start / Stop Time, Language Location, Mobile Network / Country Code, Time Zone And network status (WiFi, etc.), hard drive, CPU and battery usage, etc.
- Depending on the type of your mobile app and your requirements for statistical analysis options, your end-user data may also include: user gender, age, geographic location, specific events triggered by the user, error reports, page views, and more.
- In order to achieve the purpose of analysis service, TalkingData analysis service will send the above data to the server of TalkingData through your application. TalkingData will display it in the form of aggregated data and analysis reports. You can check the related information by logging in to your account on our website. Statistics and analysis results.
Liability for breach of contract
- For users' violation of this agreement or other terms of service, the company has the right to independently judge and take advance warnings, refuse to publish, immediately stop transmitting information, delete follow-ups, prohibit short-term speech, and restrict some or all functions of the account until it is permanently closed. Account and other measures. The company has the right to announce the results of the processing, and has the right to decide whether to resume use according to the actual situation, and has the right to freeze the user's related account in accordance with its violations. For the losses caused to this website, the right to deduct the user account balance and recovery based on the actual loss Loss of the balance in addition to the account balance. Records of suspected violations of laws and regulations and suspected crimes will be kept and reported to the relevant competent authorities in accordance with the law and cooperate with the relevant competent authorities for investigation.
- If the user violates the provisions of this agreement or other service terms, causing a third-party complaint or litigation claim, the user shall bear all legal liabilities. If the company or its affiliated company or controlling company compensates any third party or is punished by a state agency due to a user's illegal or breach of contract, the user shall also fully compensate the company, its affiliated company or controlling company for all the losses suffered thereby.
- If the user is a minor under the age of 18, he / she should read this agreement and use the related services of People's Daily with the guardian's supervision, guidance, and the consent of the guardian.
- The company attaches great importance to the protection of minors' personal information. When minors fill out their personal information, please strengthen their awareness of personal protection and treat it with caution. Please use the relevant services of the People's Daily Network when instructed by the guardian.
- The users of the People Network understand that if the user violates the laws and regulations and the content of this agreement, the user and the user's guardian shall bear all the consequences caused by it in accordance with the law.
11. Modification of Agreement
- Peoplenet.com has the right to modify the relevant provisions of this agreement in accordance with laws, national authorities or company management requirements, and Peoplenet.com will post it on the website through appropriate means.
- If you do not agree with the changes made by the people network to the relevant provisions of this agreement, the user has the right to stop using this website service. If the user continues to use the services of this website, it is deemed that the user accepts the modification made by the common network to the relevant terms of this agreement.
Twelve, the application of legal jurisdiction and other
- If you and the company enter into this agreement, implement and interpret and resolve the dispute, the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong, Macau Special Administrative Region, and Taiwan) shall apply. If there is any dispute between the two parties regarding the content of this agreement or its implementation, the two parties shall try their best to resolve the issue through friendly negotiation. When the negotiation fails, either party shall bring a lawsuit to Shanghai Minhang District People's Court.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be repealed, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed divisible and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
© 2019 People Network Co., Ltd. Customer service and report phone: 400-036-3650 (Monday to Sunday, 9: 00-18: 00)