Version: November 11, 2019
This policy will help you understand the following:
1.How we collect and use your personal information
2.How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
4.How do we protect and store your personal information
5.How do you manage personal information
6. Protection of personal information of minors
How your information is transferred globally
8.Revisions and updates
9.How to contact us
1. People's Network platform refers to the People's Network website (idahoducksunlimited.com), applets and People's Network mobile application software (APP) operated by People's Network Co., Ltd.
2. Related party: refers to the single name or collective name of the operator of the People's Network platform and other companies that have a relationship with the People's Network.
3. Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded in electronic or other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activity of a specific natural person, either alone or in combination with other information.
How we collect and use your personal information
When you use our products / services, the scenarios where you need / can choose to authorize us to collect and use personal information include:
1. In order to provide you with the basic functions of our products / services, you need to authorize us to collect and use necessary information. If you refuse to provide the aforementioned necessary information, you will not be able to use our products / services normally;
2. In order to provide you with the extended functions of our products / services, you can choose to authorize us to collect and use information. If you refuse to provide the foregoing information, you will not be able to use the relevant additional functions or achieve the functional effects we intend to achieve. , But it will not affect the basic functions of your normal use of our products / services.
(1) When you need to authorize us to collect and use your personal information
Our products and / or services include some core functions, which include functions necessary for registering an account, functions necessary for purchasing products / services, functions necessary to improve our products and / or services, and necessary for transaction security Functions. We may collect, save and use the following information about you to achieve these functions. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the products and / or services we provide. These features include:
1. User registration
You first need to register for a PeopleNet account to become a PeopleNet user. When you register, you need to provide us with at least your own mobile phone number. We will verify your identity by sending a SMS verification code and improve relevant network identification information (such as avatar, nickname, and login password). Etc.); if you only need to browse, search and other functions, you do not need to register as our user and provide the above information.
If you choose to authorize to log in with a third-party account, we will obtain the account information (such as avatar, nickname, region, gender, etc.) that you shared from the third party and bind it to your people ’s account for fast login. According to the agreement with third parties, your personal information will be used in compliance with relevant regulations.
2.Provide you with information display based on geographic location
In order to provide you with peripheral service and travel information display and search services to improve our service performance, efficiency and function, we will collect relevant information generated by you when using our services, including:
(1) Location information. When you turn on the mobile device ’s positioning function and use location-based services through system authorization, we collect and use your location information to recommend lifestyle services for you (for example, you do n’t need to manually enter your location to get Related services, estimating the actual distance between the merchant and you to make consumption decisions, recommending nearby offers, etc.). We use technologies to obtain your location information (accuracy varies), including IP addresses, GPS, and WLAN (such as Wi-Fi) access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that provide relevant information. You can turn off location services in your mobile device's system to stop our collection of your location information, but you may not be able to use the services we provide based on your geographic location, or the expected results of related services may not be achieved.
(2) Log information. When you use the products / services we provide, we will collect your browsing, search history and other information and save them as relevant web logs, including your IP address, browser type, language used, operating system version, Date and time of visit, published information, browsing, search, web request, etc.
Please understand that individual device information, log information, etc. are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. Unless such non-personal information is used in combination with other information to identify a specific natural person, or in combination with personal information, such non-personal information will be treated as personal information during the combined use, and we will Personal information is anonymized and de-identified (unless it is authorized by you or otherwise provided by laws and regulations).
When you contact us, to verify your identity and help you resolve the issue, we may record your conversation with us and collect other necessary information to resolve the issue.
(2) To provide you with our products or services
1. Information release function
The main function of the People Network platform is the information release function. You can choose the type of information to be released (recruitment, yellow pages, houses, used cars, used items, pets, services, training). When you use the publishing function, we will collect your personal information (the information category is different, the information collected is different), including name, contact information, personal information, geographical location, user album, email address, address information. This kind of information is the information that you fill in yourself, and it is collected to make it easier for you to publish the information, and it can be matched with the content you posted more quickly.
1) When you post recruitment information, in addition to submitting information about your proposed job position, you also need to submit your contact information and email address so that job seekers can contact you. You can also post resume information to find jobs through the People's Network platform. The rules are detailed in paragraph 7 of this article.
2) When you publish the yellow page (ie life service) information, you need to provide your contact information and address information so that the merchant can provide you with accurate services.
3) When you release the listing information, you need to provide your contact information, housing information, price information, real-name authentication information (including but not limited to WeChat authentication, bank card authentication, face authentication and ID card authentication, etc.) The page will be displayed during certification). If you select the source of the listing image and your album, we will use your album. The above information is collected only for you to display your promotion information more clearly and quickly.
4) When publishing used car information, you need to submit your contact information, vehicle basic information, car viewing location, and license plate information.
5) When publishing second-hand items, you need to submit your second-hand items basic information, contact information, and location information.
3. Identity authentication service
People's Daily Network provides identity authentication services. After verifying the authenticity of your personal information, it will mark you with an authentication logo. Therefore, when you apply to the People's Daily Network for your identity verification, we need to collect your name, ID number and other relevant identification information to verify your personal identity-related information. The specific verification method is “User Center” — "I want authentication" is displayed, you can choose the authentication method according to your needs. We may also need to collect your biometric information for facial verification. For example, when you submit a personal certification, you need to provide your ID information so we can verify it.
4. Customer service
When you post information, complaints or make inquiries to the People Network, in order to facilitate contact with you or help you solve the problem, we may need your name, mobile phone number, and email information. If you refuse to provide the above information, some functions may be unavailable, and you may not be able to feedback your appeal or consultation results in a timely manner.
5. Marketing activities
From time to time, we will organize online or offline marketing activities, including inviting users to reward red envelopes, giving away physical items, and so on. In such marketing activities, we may require users to provide personal information (such as mobile phone number, zip code, address information) so that we can issue rewards or send gifts to users. In cases where the People Network pays you fees, we may need to collect your identity information (name, ID number) for tax payment.
You can pay for some services on People's Daily Online. Payments may be required during your use of the service. During the payment process, we may collect your third-party payment account (such as Alipay account or other forms of payment information).
7. Resume delivery service
For example, you can create resume information by yourself when you use the recruitment service of People.com. After you have created a resume, you can set the "privacy settings" on the resume. If you choose to deliver to "Visible to delivery company only," your resume is only visible to the recruiter you delivered. If you choose to make it visible to the public, then you authorize the recruitment service or personnel of the corresponding service on the platform of people.com to find your resume through our resume database. In order to better provide you with job search services, it is recommended that you fill in your resume information truthfully, and you should bear any disputes caused by the fact that your resume is false and other issues. We will also conduct a qualification review of the recruiters who use resumes, but please be aware that we can only conduct a formal review of any legal disputes between the recruiting company and your offline (including but not limited to the recruitment company or personnel errors Illegal use of the aforementioned resume information, etc.), People Network does not assume legal responsibility.
(C) provide you with other additional services
1. Personalized recommendation function based on location information: We will collect your location information (we only collect the geographic location where you were at the time, but will not combine your location information for each period to determine your whereabouts) Determine where you are. If the real estate channel, you will be automatically recommended for your area listings or real estate information.
2. Camera (camera) -based service function: You can use this function to complete the video shooting, taking pictures, editing and publishing of promotional information, or use this function to complete the review of promotional information. When you use this additional function for face recognition, we will collect your facial features, and use them strictly within the scope authorized by you. In the future, if we intend to use your facial information to provide you with other product and / or service features Yes, we will confirm with you again.
3. Additional services for accessing and uploading pictures / videos based on albums (picture library / video library): You can use this function to upload your photos / pictures / videos after turning on the album permissions to achieve avatar replacement, display or contact customer service Communication provides functions such as proof. You can post your photos / videos on the Internet to realize the editing and publishing of the promotional information you want to publish.
4. Additional features based on voice technology: You can directly use the microphone to post information or interact non-real time with other users of the People Network.
You understand and agree that the above additional functions may require you to turn on your geographic location (location information), camera (camera), photo album (picture library), microphone on your device to us to achieve the information involved in these functions Collect and use. Please note that when you turn on these permissions, you authorize us to collect and use these personal information to achieve the above functions. When you turn off permissions, you cancel these authorizations, and we will no longer continue to collect and use your personal information. Information, and cannot provide you with the functions described above corresponding to these licenses. Your decision to close your permissions will not affect the processing of personal information previously based on your authorization.
1) In addition to the products and services provided by the above people network, we may also collect other information about you for the reasonable needs of providing services and improving the quality of services, including relevant information provided when you contact our customer service team , The questionnaire response information you sent to us when you participated in the survey. At the same time, in order to improve the security of your use of the services provided by the People's Network platform, and to more accurately prevent phishing website fraud and Trojan horse viruses, we may judge by knowing some of your network usage habits, your commonly used software information, etc. Your account is at risk and may record some URLs that we consider to be at risk.
2) Under the premise of not revealing the privacy information of a single user, the People Network has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database. Peoplenet may make statistics on the use of network services. At the same time, People's Daily may share these statistics with the public to show the overall usage trend of our services. These statistics do not include any of your identifying information.
(IV) List your items collected and used by your business functions
(E) Itemized enumeration of related business functions that may open your device access rights
(6) You are fully aware that in the following situations, we do not need to obtain your authorization to collect and use personal information:
1. Related to the fulfillment of the obligations provided by laws and regulations by the controller of personal information;
2. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
3. Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
4. Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement;
5. It is difficult to obtain the consent of the personal information subject or other individuals because they have significant legal rights such as life and property;
6. The personal information involved is disclosed by the subject of the personal information to the public;
7. Necessary for signing and performing contracts according to the requirements of the personal information subject;
8. Your personal information collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
9. Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as finding or disposing of product or service failures.
(VII) Rules for the use of your personal information
2. After collecting your personal information, we will de-identify the data through technical means, and the de-identified information will not be able to identify the subject. Please understand and agree that in this case we have the right to use the de-identified information; and without disclosing your personal information, we have the right to analyze and commercialize the user database.
3. Please note that all personal information provided by you when using our products and / or services will continue to be authorized during your use of our products and / or services unless you delete or refuse to collect them through system settings We use. When you cancel your account, we will stop using and delete your personal information or anonymize your personal information.
4. We will make statistics on the use of our products and / or services and may share these statistical information with the public or third parties to show the overall usage trend of our products and / or services. But these statistics do not include any of your identifying information.
5. When we display your personal information, we will desensitize your information by using content replacement and anonymous processing methods to protect your information security.
6. When we use your personal information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or when the information collected for a specific purpose is used for other purposes, we will solicit you in advance by making a check box Consent.
7. The application scenarios for the use of personal information for portraits and their possible impact on you are listed item by item:
How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
(I) Entrusted processing
Partners commissioned for promotion. Sometimes on behalf of other companies, we provide promotional services to user groups who use our products and / or services. We may use your personal information and indirect user portraits formed by your collection of non-personal information to share with partners who have commissioned us for promotion ("Principals"), but we will only provide promotional coverage and effectiveness to these principals Sexually explicit information without providing your personally identifiable information, or we aggregate this information so that it does not identify you personally.
1. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than the People Network, except for the following situations and the following situations 2 and 3:
(1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(2) Provided where necessary in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
5. We share your personal information with partners and third parties:
At present, our authorized partners include the following two types:
1) Authorized partners in advertising and analysis services. We will not share your personal information with advertising and consulting service providers and affiliates unless you actively authorize us to provide it. However, we may share information that has been processed without identifying you and cannot be recovered by the recipient, such as anonymized user portraits, with advertising or consulting service providers or advertisers to help them not identify you personally Under the premise, improve the effective reach of advertising, and analyze the use of our products and services.
2) Service providers and other partners. When you use our specific services, the information you fill in independently, we will send the information you filled in to the service provider you want to contact. For example, if you are on the "Real Estate" channel and want to know the price of a house in a certain area, you can fill in and submit the contact information yourself. After you submit it, we will provide it to the seller or agent of the area you want to consult.
7. If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
8. Only by sharing your information can you provide the services you need or handle your disputes or disputes with others. For example, in a certain transaction launched by the people's network, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills the transaction obligations and requests for information disclosure, the people's network will provide the user with necessary information such as the contact information of the counterparty to the transaction, in order to Facilitate the completion of a transaction or the resolution of a dispute;
9. You agree to submit personal information to the third party by clicking the corresponding button of the relevant product (including but not limited to the buttons of "Apply for this position", "Submit this information", etc.).
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except as follows:
1. Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
2. Provide in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
3. In accordance with relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents provided;
(IV) Public disclosure
We will only disclose your personal information publicly under the following conditions and under the premise of taking industry-standard security protection measures:
1. According to your needs, disclose the personal information you specified in the disclosure method that you explicitly agree to;
2. Where your personal information is required to be provided in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations, mandatory administrative enforcement or judicial requirements, we may publicly disclose your personal information in accordance with the type of personal information required and the manner of disclosure. Subject to laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for information disclosure, we will require the corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We strongly believe that the information we ask for should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. All requests are carefully reviewed to ensure that they have a legitimate basis and are limited to data obtained by law enforcement agencies for specific investigative purposes and with legal rights. To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, the files we disclose are protected by encryption keys.
1. In order to make your access experience easier, when you visit the related websites or use the services provided by the platform, we may identify you through small data files. This is to help you avoid repeated input. Steps to register information, or help determine your account security. These data files may be cookies, Flash cookies, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated application (collectively "Cookies").
Please understand that some of our services can only be achieved through the use of "cookies". If your browser or browser add-on service allows, you can modify the acceptance of cookies on the relevant page or reject the cookie of people.com, but this action may affect your safe access to people's websites in some cases And use the services provided by the people network platform.
Web pages often contain some electronic images (called "single-pixel" GIF files or "web beacons"). Using web beacons can help websites calculate users who visit the web pages or access certain cookies. We will collect your web browsing pages through the web beacons Information about the event, such as the address of the page you visited, the address of a previously visited citation page, how long you stayed on the page, your browsing environment, and display settings.
People.com may use the behavioral data you browse on People.com websites. Depending on your interests, you may display advertising content related to your interests when you browse other websites. This is the advertising targeting function used by People.com. This process includes The following aspects:
2) Get your interest classification based on your browsing behavior data. For example, if you have checked your job in Shanghai in the past two days, we will know that your interest is the recruitment information in Shanghai.
If you don't want to see the popular website promotion content targeted at users on other websites, please click Disable / Close.
How we protect and store your personal information
(A) our technology and measures to protect your personal information
We take the security of personal information very seriously and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information:
1. Data security technical measures
We will adopt security protection measures that conform to industry standards, including establishing reasonable system specifications and security technologies to prevent your personal information from being accessed, used, or modified without authorization, and to prevent data from being damaged or lost.
The public network service uses encryption technologies such as transport layer security protocols, and provides browsing services through https and other methods to ensure the security of user data during transmission.
People's Daily Network adopts encryption technology to encrypt and store user's personal information, and isolate it through isolation technology.
When using personal information, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies including content replacement and SHA256 to enhance the security of personal information in use.
People Network uses strict data access control and multi-identity authentication technology to protect personal information and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations.
People's Daily Online adopts code security automatic inspection and data access log analysis technology to conduct personal information security audit.
2.Other security measures adopted by the people's network to protect personal information
People Network manages and regulates the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification and grading system and data security management specifications.
The People's Daily Network conducts comprehensive security control of data through confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms for information contacts.
People Network established a data security management organization to promote and guarantee the security of personal information. Strengthen security awareness. We also hold security and privacy training courses to increase employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
3. We only allow employees and partners of the People's Network and People's Network affiliates who need to know this information to access personal information, and set strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this. We also require that all persons who may have access to your personal information fulfill their respective confidentiality obligations. Failure to fulfil these obligations may result in legal liability or suspension of the partnership with People.com.
4. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes stated in our cost policy, unless we need to extend the retention period or as permitted by law.
5. The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and email, instant messaging, social software, and other communication methods with other users cannot determine whether it is fully encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and pay attention to protect your personal information security.
6. The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will do our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will assume corresponding legal responsibility.
7. Handling of security incidents
When conducting online goods or services transactions with third parties through the People's Daily website, you must inevitably disclose your personal information to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. You are responsible for any legal consequences caused by the leakage of your account and password information due to your own reasons.
In order to deal with the possible risks of leakage, damage and loss of personal information, the People's Daily Network has formulated a number of systems to clarify the classification and classification standards of security incidents, security vulnerabilities, and corresponding processing procedures. People's Daily Online also established a special emergency response team for security incidents. According to the requirements of security incident disposal regulations, it launched security plans for different security incidents, conducted stop loss, analysis, positioning, formulated remedial measures, and cooperated with relevant departments to trace the source and crack down.
In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures we have taken or are about to take, and the measures you can take to prevent and reduce risks on your own. Suggestions, remedies for you, etc. At the same time, we will promptly inform you about the incident by email, letter, phone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to notify the individual information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make an announcement. At the same time, we will proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
8. If you have any questions about the protection of our personal information, you can contact us through the contact methods agreed at the bottom of this policy. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially your account and password have been leaked, please immediately contact us through the contact method stipulated in [How to Contact Us] at the bottom of this policy so that we can take corresponding measures.
(B) the preservation of your personal information
1. In principle, the personal information we collect and generate in the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China. If we change the data storage time, we will inform you in advance. After canceling your account, we will stop providing you with products and services, and delete your personal information or anonymize according to your requirements, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
2. Please note that after you have successfully applied for cancellation of the People.com account, we will complete the review of your account cancellation after you submit an application. After the approval, we will delete or anonymize your personal information.
3. If we terminate the service or operation, we will notify you at least 30 days in advance and delete or anonymize your personal information after the termination of the service or operation.
V. How do you manage your personal information
Peoplenet.com takes your attention to your personal information very seriously and makes every effort to protect your right to access, correct, delete, and withdraw your consent to your personal information so that you have the full ability to protect your privacy and security. Your rights include:
1. Access and correct your personal information
Except as required by laws and regulations, you have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time. On the PC side, you can view your personal information by entering the "Personal Center" or a similar module, and you can correct your contact information, address, and password personal information through "Account Management". On the mobile terminal, you can click the "Settings" icon in the upper right corner on the "My" page to enter "Settings"-"Account Management" or similar modules-"Accounts and Security" to query and correct your contact information and password personal information. The display copy and access path may be slightly different on various people's websites.
2. Delete your personal information
Information that you can clear or delete directly on our products and / or services pages,
You can ask us to delete personal information if:
(1) if our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
(2) If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
(3) if our behavior of processing personal information violates our agreement with you;
(4) If we terminate services and operations.
If we decide to respond to your removal request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us and request that they be deleted in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or these entities have obtained your independent authorization. When you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information from the system, but we delete it when the backup is updated.
3.Change the scope of your authorization or withdraw your authorization
You can change the scope that you authorize us to continue to collect personal information or withdraw your authorization by deleting information, turning off device functions, and setting privacy on the device. You can also withdraw your full authorization to continue collecting your personal information by canceling your account.
Please understand that each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. After you withdraw your consent or authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the withdrawal of consent or authorization, and we will no longer process your corresponding personal information. . However, your decision to withdraw consent or authorization will not affect the processing of personal information previously based on your authorization.
4.Cancel your account
You can visit User Center-Account Management-My Profile-Logout Account to complete account cancellation through PC. For details on how you cancel your account and the conditions you should meet, please refer to the waiver statement. After you cancel your account, we will stop providing services to you, and in accordance with your requirements, we will delete your personal information unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
5. Constrained Information System Automatic Decision
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems, algorithms, etc. If these decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to ask us to explain and we will also provide appropriate remedies.
6.Respond to your request
If you are unable to access, correct, or delete your personal information through the above methods, or you need to access, correct, or delete other personal information generated by you when using our products and / or services, or you believe there is any violation of the law by the People Network Regulations or your agreement with you regarding the collection or use of personal information, you can contact us through the methods below this agreement. For security reasons, we may require you to provide a written request, or otherwise prove your identity, and we will respond to your request within 15 days of receiving your feedback and verifying your identity. If you are not satisfied, you can also file a complaint with the Shanghai Municipal Minhang District Market Supervision and Administration Bureau, or file a civil lawsuit with the Shanghai Minhang District People's Court. .cn, the report phone: 12377). For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed a reasonable limit, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repeated, require excessive technical means, bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very unrealistic.
We will not be able to respond to your request in the following situations:
(1) It is related to the fulfillment of the obligations provided by laws and regulations by the controller of personal information;
(2) those related to national security and national defense security;
(3) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(4) Related to crime investigation, prosecution and trial;
(5) The controller of the personal information has sufficient evidence to show that the subject of the personal information is subjectively malicious or abuses his rights;
(6) It is difficult to obtain the consent of the personal information subject or other individuals due to their important legal rights and interests;
(7) responding to the request of the personal information subject will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals and organizations;
(8) Involving commercial secrets.
Protection of personal information of minors
Our products, websites and services are primarily for adults. Children should not create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of collecting personal information of a child with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if it is permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent, or necessary to protect the child.
Although local laws and customs define children differently, we consider anyone under the age of 14 to be a child.
If we find that we have collected personal information from a child without first obtaining verifiable parental consent, we will try to delete the data as soon as possible.
For the personal information of children under 14 years of age, we take the following measures to protect it:
(2) We strictly follow the requirements of laws and regulations such as the Cyber Security Law, the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Protection of Minors, and the Regulations on the Protection of Children's Personal Information Network to store, use, and disclose collected personal information of children, and It will not exceed the period necessary to achieve the purpose of collection and use. After the expiration, we will delete or anonymize the child's personal information.
(3) We have set up a personal information protection mailbox [GRXX@idahoducksunlimited.com], and we will have a special person in charge for all matters related to the protection of children's personal information. We will also develop a special internal system for the protection of children's personal information.
(4) When you, as a guardian, choose services related to the People's Daily Online for the children you are guarding, we may need to collect personal information from the children who are being guarded for the purpose of performing relevant services to you. If you need to collect personal information from children in specific services, we will obtain your authorization and consent in advance and inform you of the purpose and use of the collection. If you do not provide the foregoing information, you will not be able to enjoy the related services we provide. In addition, you may actively provide us with personal information of children when using functions such as sun order, evaluation, etc. Please be aware of and choose carefully. As a guardian, you should properly perform guardianship duties to protect the personal information of children. If children themselves need to register or use our products or services, you should properly guide and monitor them.
(5) Children or guardians have the right to access, correct and delete children's personal information. If you have any comments, suggestions and requests regarding children's personal information, please contact us. We are here to help you.
How your information is transferred globally
The personal information we collect and generate during our operations in the People's Republic of China is stored in China, with the following exceptions:
1. The applicable laws have clear regulations;
2. Obtain your explicit authorization;
Amendments and updates
Significant changes referred to in this policy include:
(1) Major changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way in which personal information is used, etc .;
(2) Major changes have taken place in our ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as business adjustment, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc.
(3) Changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure;
(4) major changes in your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how it is exercised;
(5) When our responsible department, contact method and complaint channel for handling personal information security change;
(6) When personal information security impact assessment report indicates high risk.
3. We will also archive older versions of this strategy for your review.
How to contact us
2. In general, we will reply within 15 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially our processing of personal information has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you can also seek solutions through the following external channels:
(1) File a civil lawsuit with Shanghai Minhang District People's Court;
(2) Report to the Central Cyberspace Office (the website of the report center is: http://www.12377.cn, and the report phone number is 12377).